Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No World Series For Us

The 2004 World Series Trophy in City Hall Plaz...Image via Wikipedia
Game One, World Series! Not so fast, Cablevision subscribers. We don't get to see it on TV. It's on Fox and they're in dispute with our Cable company. Now it's not like we have a dog in this hunt. But it's the World Series! It's for every baseball fan, isn't it? Plus, the Giants vs the Rangers seemed like a fun match-up. What's next, News Corp? Has Rupert Murdoch figured out how to steal Christmas from small children yet? Curse you, News Corp, for taking away access to an American institution because of your greed. Well, for that and, of course, also for helping to destroy everything we hold dear. This is just the icing on the shit cake you've been baking for years now.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Well said!!!!! I wish I could recall who proposed that we boycott Fox and listen the Series on the radio but it sounds like a plan to me. I'm boycotting my local radio station because they are now using Fox for national news and yes, I told them why. Did you know you can get live streaming of sports on the Internet?

    ReplyDelete